It is an interesting story, and you could not be more thrilled to share it. There was a time when you were a little too private to talk about the infertility solutions that helped you have two beautiful daughters. With all of the conversations about menopause solutions and in vitro fertilization, it should come as no surprise that many people are looking at making transitions in their lives that they otherwise would not have been able to make.
Women’s health is a field that is an important part of the nation’s economy, as well as an integral part of the lives of many individual women and their families. In fact, the latest developments in assisted reproductive technology has helped people have families who did not thing that this would be possible. The use of hormone replacement therapy, for instance, is an increasingly successful way to make sure that women can achieve their family planning goals.
Consider some of these statistics about the womens health industry and the ways that it helps so many people:
- 90% of women experience perimenopause, which is a period of altered menstrual cycles that occur before menopause. In most cases, perimenopause lasts four years.
- Despite increasing life expectancy, the average age at menopause has not changed for several centuries.
- The mean age of menopause is 51, although some women are in their 30s, and others may be in their 60s. Most are 40 to 58.
- 11% of couples experience secondary infertility, which is defined as a couple with a child being unable to conceive again after a year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Before contacting a doctor or healthcare professional with an infertility concern, women under the age of 35 should try to get pregnant for one year.
- Smoking as few as five cigarettes daily has been associated with lower fertility rates in both women and men.
Hormone replacement therapy solutions are a way for many people to reach the goals that they have. From having children to making sure that you make a comfortable transition into menopause, hormone replacement therapy procedures can provide the solution.