These last few weeks of winter are the toughest. And while you are not dealing with snow right now, you know there is no sense in putting the shovels and the snowblower away. As you wait for the weather to warm up so that you can get back in the habit of taking late night walks with your wife, you are enjoying these last few weeks of cold weather reading a book in the new commercial sleeping chair that your husband gave you for Christmas. Perfect for the den, it is a great place to rest and relax at the end of a long day.
Whether you are enjoying the last few days of winter or live in a place where the cold temperatures are already gone, a comfortable commercial sleeping chair can help you get the rest and relaxation that you need.
Finding the Right Wholesale Furniture Supplier Can Help You Discover the Best Way to Furnish Your Home or Office
From looking for a set of adirondack chairs for the covered front porch to the searching for the right kind of queen sleeper sofa for the guest room, it is important to make sure that you find the right supplier. From loveseats to sleeping chairs, having a comfortable place to sleep or sit is an important part of any home. Consider some of these facts about the home furnishings industry and the impact that it has on the nation’s economy:
- The furniture industry is comprised of an estimated 87,000 establishments employing more than 500,000 individuals, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
- A recent study suggests that the U.S. demand for outdoor furniture and grills will rise 3.7% annually to $9.1 billion by the end of the year 2019.
- Keeping your house furnished with functioning furniture can help you add to the value of your property.
- Every piece of resort furniture needs to be able to stand up to all kinds of weather, as well as wind.
- A designer by the name of Thomas Lee created the first prototype of the Adirondack chair back in the year 1903.
- Statistics from Furniture Today indicate that motion chairs, including gliders, recliners, swivel, and rockers accounted for 8% of furniture sales in 2009.
- Everyone who wants new furniture does not always have the budget for these purchases. In fact, in a survey from Furniture Today revealed that 90% of individuals who invest in outdoor furniture have household incomes that range from $30,000 to $100,000.
- An estimated 96,000 houses with patios were sold in 2014, up from 59,000 houses in 2010, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
- The decision to add a commercial sleeping chair to your home or office space can help you make sure that you have a relaxing place to rest when you need it.
The next time you get ready to TAKE A SEAT make sure that you have quality furnisher that is both attractive and comfortable.