As the temperatures across the nation begins to fall, it should come as no surprise that many households are getting ready for winter. From ordering flannel organic bedding sets to switching out to the winter comforter, colder temperatures mean that it is time to get your whole home ready for winter. Making sure that you and the rest of your family are cozy and warm, even when it is time to go to bed, needs to be a priority.
Whether you are looking for organic bedding sets for the winter or you are looking for all natural organic baby products, it is important to make sure that you know the best resources. Finding the right prices and the right selection can help you locate everything from organic stuffed animals to all of the available types of bedding.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the bedding industry and the sleeping habits of Americans of all ages:
- Any percale with a thread count between 200 and 800 is a good decision If you are looking for a durable linen.
- 85% of consumers rated bedding and a comfortable feel of sheets as important to getting a good night’s sleep in a National Sleep Foundation?s Bedroom Poll.
- 42% of adults in the U.S. typically get less than seven hours of sleep, falling short of the recommended amount.
- Research indicates that most people need seven to nine hours of sleep a night.
- Newborns, on the other hand, sleep a total of 10.5 to 18 hours a day.
- 37.5% of 2,000 Americans who were interviewed in a recent survey, said that, as a child, they slept with a stuffed animal.
- In addition to looking for comfort, an international study by Unilever revealed that 33% of consumers are now buying from brands based on their environmental and social impact.
Getting a good night’s rest is important to people of all ages. In order to get that rest, however, it is important to have a great set of sheets and a very comfortable bed. As the cold temperatures of winter approach, it is even more important to make sure that you are ready for every night, no matter how cold it may be.